Privatization and Private Sector Development
The Aries Group, Ltd. was one of six subcontractors to the USAID-funded Center for
Privatization and Private Sector Development, which has undertaken over 120 privatization assignments in nearly 50 countries. The Aries Group, Ltd. provides technical assistance and advisory services in the following areas:
- Preparing detailed action plans to implement and accelerate the privatization process, including the identification of prevailing political, regulatory and organizational impediments; development of valuation methodologies; and formulation of options for domestic private investor participation.
- Designing legal and regulatory frameworks to facilitate and safe guard the privatization process (such as anti-trust legislation, bankruptcy and fiduciary laws, and corporate governance structure).
- Developing and strengthening the institutional capabilities of agencies responsible for supporting, promoting and executing privatization.
- Designing and implementing effective local and international public relations programs to gain the support of key operatives;
- Reviewing governments' approaches to foreign investment and assisting in the development of transparent policies and regulations.
- Developing, refining and marketing financial instruments required for privatization transactions.
- Addressing key impediments to private sector participation in the economy including issues of taxation, business licensing and registration, etc.
- Assisting private sector membership and resource organizations in building and strengthening their capacity to provide services to small and medium enterprises.
Capital Market Development] [
Banking Sector Reform] [
Privatization and Private Sector Development] [
Pension and Insurance Reform]
Copyright © 2019 Aries Group, Ltd.
Please click here to read our disclaimer.
[About Us] [Services] [Worldwide Projects] [Clients] [Opportunities] [What Is New]
8609 2nd Ave Suite 402B Silver Spring, MD 20910 USA
Ph: 240.247.1300 Fx: 240.247.1301 email@example.com